Saturday, October 9, 2010

Legend of the guardians

9/10/10 saturday
Today actually plan to go watch'Detective dee'this movie 1
unlucky all full ad ,just leave in front seat only....
sit in front sure watch til suffer n uncomfortable 1,
so cancel our plan ad....wuwuwu

somebody hear he friend say 'legend of the guardians'is not bad
then we change to watch this movie in 3D

long long time din watch movie in 3D ad
since im still in 小妹妹 that time until now
so this can to prove me how long time i din watch movie in 3D ad....

before movie i will feel a bit excited to watch this movie in 3D 1
because i long long time cannot feel the 3D effect ad....:-)
movie start almost 15min ago....
my excited must change to disappointed:-(

this movie will make me feel very boring
no any point 1...(just for me)
and the 3D effect is damn suck....
i compare many time difference with no wear the spec n after wear the spec
my final conclusion is---gt wear spec will look clear than no wear only
this can call is 3D ma?
like people got
myopia only...

when i only can go watch'detective dee' again?
anyone willing accompany me go to watch?
xixi...:-)

thx 'U' accompany me whole day....

No comments:

Post a Comment