Thursday, February 25, 2010

回家记

today i back my homtown again lo ,i by 2pm d bus
cz ytd ply til 5sumthing am cai slp,so today sleep late jor...
12something cai wake up..huh...c a c the time...walao,i get shock...
so i fast go n wash up n prepare my thing thn near around 1:30pm like tat,
i go bus stop tat by taxi went duta d bus station...

reach thr is ngam ngam 2pm...
bt the bus is 2:15pm cai reach d,
b4 by bus so i go a toilet 1st...
scare later ......shu,,,,,,haha

near 2:20PM my bus come ad,
steven hlp me buy d ticket is alone seat d...
lucky..no nid share v ppl...lc d me....xixi

inside bus nth happen ....
jz is sms v kj,carven n steven only....

reach le ti bus station thn my mum come n fetch me...
b4 bak hm i go n da bao 1 porridge...
cz XXcome so jz can eat qing dan d food lo...
pain til me ah..i hate XX

XX leave me fast fast n fast....haha....
i wan become crazy le....
sot sot d me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment