Sunday, February 28, 2010

回Kl咯

today same is boring at home,
sleep til 1somthing juzt wake up,adui...haha
miss le go watch my sister dance at her school,

same thing repeat a repeat do after i wake up everyday,
1st,go c the mirror look my pigger face
2nd take my clothes go toilet wash up
3rd ,on my laptop thn start on9 lo
4th go take my lunch
haha....so 废hor me???

finis watch guess guess guess near 4pm like tat
thn go take a bath agian,prepare go out buy sumthing v sis
omg...finis bath i jz use towel cover my body,
suddenly my mum d fren cum my house wan my mum hlp thm cut hair,
whn i saw them i fast n fast run into my bro d room...huh

thn i call my sis go toilet take my T-shirt n pant for me,swt
after wear it thn i go to living room blow my hair n enter my room change my clothes...
haha,so funny le me,lucky thm no c me
if nt i xia sui dao.....paise paise...xixi

after i done ,thn i fetch my sis go out lur...
after buy my slipper,i walk to watson buy 1set bio-essence
enter nt enuf 5min ,my s2pid sis suddenly wan go toilet....hmmm....bla bla bla
haha...kek sei me ah tat time,owes like tat d,lol
thn i bring her go beside d shop go toilet
i go bak watson,after i pay the money thn my s2pid sis gao dim ad too...
haha,done all my thing thn back home lur...so fast neh

after dinner 7pm,me n my dad wan leave ti agian lo..
lucky is by my dad d car if nt i wan by bus lo..
so cham d ...huh
inside car i listen my CD d song,my dad ask me wat song izit?
make him feel sleepy ya...haha
he beh hiao xing shang d la....

half way,near 8sumthing ,the sky becum darker le....
my dad saw the moon so nice
he tell me n call me take 1 pic,
whn i take out my phone n take ,
the moon sudah hilang lo,my dad laugh me....lol
reli so circle,cz today is 'zap ong mei' ma...

reach kl is 9sumthing,done anything thn i start to on9 agian lo...
1day no on9 will die like tat,
jz is i think myself la....haha.....
reli so so so s2pid ya me....
bt i like it...muack

No comments:

Post a Comment