Friday, February 26, 2010

夜深了。。。


Ad midnight 3sumthing le ,i still hvn slp,still in font my lovely laptop...
jz nw i vry moody,down down down......
haiz no matter la,who call me so s2pid meh....

after hear he ask me about tat thn my mood straigh down...
dunno y???who can hlp me ans tis question?
sms ing v steven n kj d me , i straigh tell thm hw my mood nw,
i like a crazy gal,reli like siao za bo,haha....
crazy ad la me...

kj:u nid send to tanjung rambutan ad
me:ya lo,i think i will fun at thr
kj:i will visit u at thr

haha,he sot v me ad,
after both of thm go n slp ,
still gt wen da sms v me,

bt the topic make me more cham...
wuwuwu...make me think bak many happy thing...
bt tis all ad past jor la.....lol
he moody i moody bt i still can make him smile wor...
i so pro leh,who i am?leong moong sun la

wen da:can we be over thn fren?
me:u wan becum hw d fren?
he no reply me ad...i think he ad fall in slp le ba
dun misunderstand wor....he gt gf ad.....
and he so nice 1....and hope he gf will belive him la...
he gt surprise 4 u ya.....waiting it...haha

suddenly my hp ring ring ring....
oh ya.....my fren call me ya....
who is him???is tat boring add sum wooi d zhen ye lo...
he reli free dao bao lo....
chat v him few min thn he knw i wan stop to chat v him le
thn he say ok lo....bb,thn i say bb too...haha

thn continuse read ppl d blog....
i take so long time and pay attention read sumbody d blog
after read tat best best fren ys still hvn slp yer...
i knw he still waiting me gek....so ai ai la me....
nvm la so fren v u ad,aiai abit nvr gek

i knw u tired ad so call u fast n slp lo.
xixi,u msn the last senteces make me laugh la....
u so lao tu leh,i dun 1 hear it...
im so挑剔de leh.....
anyway thx ya


is the time i nid go n slp lo....bye bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment