Tuesday, April 20, 2010

salon

my short hair..for me is vry short
today after wake up and clean my home
thn i start on9 lur.....

walao,jz on can saw fb gt many ppl post about rape gal tat case
sure i will go gek po d la...haha
after oscar sent me to read the newspaper nan yang
finally i can get the real ans on thr

around 3sumthing i fetch my graundmum go to hospital take medicine
after put her in hospital thn im straight go salon do my lovely hair lur

after 4hour my new hair style finally done
from 3sumthing until 7sumthing ah...hu..

im so disappointed ya....my long long hair let ppl cut til becum short short hair
heart pain neh...hard to keep my hair until so long 1
nw.....1 BIG CUT become GG le lo...sad

bt nvm la,my hair become smooth ad
after few month hope it will be long long la

disappointed


my clothes is black colour so cnt c out hw short my hair



hope my hair long faster la.....

amituofo......


No comments:

Post a Comment