Friday, March 12, 2010

assignment part 3

sick evon
Today is friday ya,my class cancel agian,
dunno is the best or bad news for me also?
so my group member discuss today go ah ling home do assignment
my group member gt,me,ah ling,ken n qiu yee la.....

9sumthing my hp 'ring ring ring' la
oh ya is the s2pid ah ling haha
i still sleeping thr la my dear,
no nid pick up oso knw wat she wan to told me ...pro
bt i oso nid pick up her phone,if nt later she %#&^#

me:WEI.....'kekeke',咳嗽声not semangat d sound
ah ling:hey,cham ya u sick jor,i jz wake up,after gao dim cum fetch u n bla bla bla
me:ok,dun so early ya,let me slp slp
ah ling:bla bla bla%^$#*

around 11am,qiu yee phone me lo,thm ad wan reah my hm le
bt i still hvn gao dim ya,let thm wait wait la,haha
after 15min like tat i go down meet thm lo,
lucky im nt the late 1,ken more late thn me,haha
guy so 摸4 wat wor?

after 4 member 2geter thn we start depart go to college le
cz nid show lec our assignment design ma.....
after done we go to ah ling hm do assignment lo,
b4 go her hm we go take breakfast sin,
we go eat ban mee agian,
4get take photo so cnt show u all...paise

full full lo,gt energy do assignment lo,

messy mean hardworking
qiu yee say she nth can do ad,tired add boring


fuhyoo,the ah ling like so hardworking wori
u c the ken ply v yang yang,tis yang yang so gatal keep舔ppl d
haha...y today im nt 上镜de?weird leh..i dunno oso?
haha,cz i be the camera gal ma....

do til half the ah ling cum n kacao agian lo
she open all about focus world take d pic thn 1 by 1 intro to ken n qiu yee....
she reli is...dunno hw to say la,adui......

after show n intro finis
more awhile thn she gt new thing wan show we agian
she let we watch fb gt 1 video about 世界莫日的
i no concentrate to watch oso let her scold,so bad
i wan focus on my assignment ma...wuwuwu...

4sumthing like tat ken n qiu yee nid bak hmtown lo,
so we stop at thr,
"da bao zao yan"contonese

no more happen today,normal normal past it.....
still gt abit sick d evon.....xixi
gambateh.....lalala..........


18 comments:

  1. can 2gether do ass, so nice la ur college life..xixi..
    u sick ady still late sleep ah?
    sleep early loo..like tat only can faster recover..
    if u too tried to do ass...so chat wif ur fren or relax awhile..don take too long to relax ya...u know u de la..hehe
    after relax u only got mood to do ur ass again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...okok lo my college life,sumtime will happy la,i owes chat v fren d la...no nid worry la,sick only ma i dun k it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...
    always like tat 1...sick le still don care.
    later become serious n serious...
    sick very cham de lo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nt so cham la,still ok 4 me,i owes sick so xi guan le la

    ReplyDelete
  5. din take care of urself also..
    sure always sick loo...
    for me `sick` is a trouble thing...
    hate it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...
    sick cant go out,cant play,cant shopping, cant work and more...like tat wil die loo..

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha...if serious sure cnt la,if small cause no problem d

    ReplyDelete
  8. ut u influenza + fever + cough o...
    no serious meh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. yaya..
    cox u r a superwomen...haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha,cnt say like tat 1,i nt make in steel,1 day i oso will fall down 1...lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. don worry!!!
    i will become a steel beside u...
    if 1 day i really fall down,still got me to help u 当风挡雨...^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow gt so gud ma??from tat time start i wont easy to belif ppl ad

    ReplyDelete
  13. ya..i will!!!
    try to belif some1 but don too belif la..
    mean half half la...
    but me,u must belif all..

    ReplyDelete
  14. ya..i really will!
    try to trust some1 la..but don too trust loo..mean half half like tat loo..
    but me,u must trust all..

    ReplyDelete
  15. so u never belif me at all also..
    maybe i'm really is a liar!

    ReplyDelete