Sunday, March 28, 2010

starhill hotel

today 9:30am ad woke up lur,banyak early lo,bor bian
cz ad comfrin xing yee go starhill hotel v her for the wat wat seminer.....
i dunno hw to say oso,haha...jz 4low only

wow,i 1st time enter this hotel,walaoeh,damn highclass lo,
jz can use 1 word to describe tis hotel----NICE
on the way going to our place ,xing yee told me jogoya at upstair only
suddenly feel wan eat neh,bt no money leh,bor bian,wuwuwu
i think 1 ppl nid rm100++ba
i like tis hotel n jogoya so so much.....
jogoya must waiting me ,i will coming soon....haha
dunno until whn i jz can enter jogoya ah???


enter the hall ,wah get shock agian,many ppl lo,
leng zai?cnt 5 it,haha
leng lui sure gt many la,haha


im disappointed in tis seminer,nt so intresting n no leng zai kap tim,joke la
after the seminar finally i can release lo,huhu
still cnt bak 1st cz xing yee nid talk v her fren,
no matter,wait her lo

i saw a big big piano put in the big living room,
wah,nice dao bao ah,bt i no take pic,cz so many ppl tat time,paise la
haha,bt reli vry nice,is black colour d

wait wait n see see,
thn my hand gatal agian.y say so?is take photo la



dunno wat lai d,jz feel nice thn take pic lo,haha
dunno can drink or nt leh???tam jiak..ngek negk
dunno wat furnishing lai gek?feel weird ma take photo lo
1 tall 1 short,xixi,cute after xing yee talk v her fren ad 1 sumthing lur,is the time nid bak hm lur
i stand beside tis 2 furnishing whn i waiting xing yee tat time,sien lo
around 2pm like tat i ad in my dirty home lur,
on9 agian lo.....feel tired bt cnt slp,haiz,
insonmia ah insonmia whn u can leave me ya?
doing assignment lo if cnt slp,bor bian la,haiz...
kek sei me ya.....
skip skip skip
8sumthing mummy phone me lo.....
surprise....bing bing.....
after hear my mum told me those thing thn many???appear on my head
y u sudd take sumthing to me??
y u nvr tell me about tis?
y u still wan trear me like tat?
yyyyyyy???i dunno o so?confuse la
2molo is monday,nid go college agian,
slp ba.....hope wont insonmia agian la,
suffer neh....wuwuwu

No comments:

Post a Comment