Tuesday, March 23, 2010

show my assignment


today whn i wake up still feel dizzy,shit...
cz the XX la,damn hate it ah,haiz
bor bian la,who call me is gal meh??
today i go late agian my class,haha
ad xi guan lo,lec dun k about it oso d
whn i open my class d door,wow,bising dao
D1 d ppl still showing thm assignment to lec,
thn me leh?sure go chatting v fren d la,haha
lucky hui ying gt bring latop go college,
i transfer my design to her laptop thn show to my lec
finally turn me lo,haha, i show my 1st design to lec
he gv me sum comment,cz my name card front n back nt same
1 is 打横1 is打直so lec ask me to change becum 横
tis is my 1st designafter i show the 1st design thn i show my 2nd design to lec
after he c,wow,he say tis more intresting neh,
he like it,choose it use on my assignment lo...huh
relex relex,no nid redo agian,damn scare REDO tis word....
papa le,redo make me so stress...kns
tis is lec gt intrested d design cz i still dizzy so 2pm to 4pm d lec class i skip it
finis TTG d class,2pm i go bak v ken lo
before bak i go anuty tat shop print sumthing
bak til hm feel wan take nap awhile d
bt gatal d me,c no ppl in house,i can simply use the line
keep on pps watch drama,haha,
bt i dun have on msn n fb wor,nice leh,1st time do like tat
whn i enter my kitchen,walao,c the floor dirty dao.....feel wan vomit neh
ok la,i beh tahan ad,稀牲myself to clean it ba...
yuak...damn dirty d,huh
watch until 6sumthing thn feel gt abit boring le
change to start do my assignment lo
reli guai le me...wakaka
LC dao me ah
skip skip skip
same thing ....blog,msn,fb,sms
tat all.....bb again..wakaka


5 comments:

  1. hohohoho!!!
    i see ur hp num le..kacao u 1st...haha
    good girl clean kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,nt u gt my ho num ad d meh....dirty ah beh tahan ah

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya loo...
    in my brain!
    not ur clean le meh?
    now still same?

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 the logo
    e-land pulak LOL
    i got e oso neh

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat la,i nvr pun e-land b4 leh....lol

    ReplyDelete